Each religion promises a reward after dying if it is faithful in life, for example:
- Roman Catholicism promises paradise (similar to what was in Genesis) and eternal psychological peace.
- Mormonism promises that you will be a god (as powerful as Jehovah), you will have your own planet with your own creation and multiple wives. All this will be as long as you are white (according to the standards of the United States).
- Classical Protestantism promises resurrection on the day of Judgment and eternal life after it.
- Hinduism promises reincarnation (to be born again in a new body preserving the soul) according to your karma (the good and bad actions you have done).
The rewards mentioned above are based on peace, power and wealth. The Muslim religion focuses exclusively on sex (this reward is special for males):
In Islam, the concept of 72 virgins (houri) refers to an aspect of Jannah (Paradise). This concept is grounded in Qur'anic text which describe a sensual Paradise where believing men are rewarded by being wed to virgins with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breasts. Conversely, women will be provided with only one man, and they "will be satisfied with him".
Contemporary mainstream Islamic scholars, for example; Gibril Haddad, have commented on the erotic nature of the Qur'anic Paradise, by saying some men may need ghusl (ablution required after sexual discharge) just for hearing certain verses.
Orthodox Muslim theologians such as al-Ghazali (died 1111 CE) and al-Ash'ari (died 935 CE) have all discussed the sensual pleasures found in Paradise, relating hadith that describe Paradise as a slave market where there will be "no buy and sale, but... If any man will wish to have sexual intercourse with a woman, he will do at once."
It is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir, and they are graphically described by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a hasan hadith from Ibn Majah, wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal".
The sensual pleasures between believers and houri in Paradise are also confirmed by the two Sahih collections of hadith, namely Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim, where we read that they will be virgins who are so beautiful, pure and transparent that "the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh", and that "the believers will visit and enjoy them".
Characteristics of the virgins
There are several descriptions related to houri that are found in various Islamic references. Some include:
- Wide and beautiful/lovely eyes, like pearls
- Hairless except the eye brows and the head
- White skinned
- 60 cubits [27.5 meters] tall
- 7 cubits [3.2 meters] in width
- Transparent to the marrow of their bones
- Eternally young
- Companions of equal age
- Untouched / with hymen unbroken by sexual intercourse
- With large, round breasts which are not inclined to hang
- Appetizing vaginas
- Restraining their glances
- Modest gaze
- Non-menstruating / non-urinating/ non-defecating and childfree
- Never dissatisfied
- Will sing praise
- This is machismo, and it is not surprising knowing that Islam is one of the most macho (and conservative) religions of all.
- This paradise was invented by Muhammad (creator of this religion) as an incentive to attract recruits (soldiers) and thus be able to conquer in the name of Allah (or rather, in the name of Arab culture).
- The current aesthetics of the manga/anime style strangely follows the characteristics of the 72 virgins (practically all the aforementioned). Is it coincidence? It should be remembered that Japan, however technologically advanced, continues with its primitive (and conservative) ideas of machismo, similar to Islam.
- That they have mentioned that the giant virgins will have white skin, possibly be a reference to the white nordid human race, since this race is the highest race of all.
- Just as the virgins are 60 cubits, in this same religion Adam is said to be a giant of sixty cubits, and that his offspring was ever smaller to the point where he converged to the height that humans have today.
- On the contrary, the archaeological remains show that the evolutionary ancestors of the present humans were smaller, refuting empirically what was exposed by Islam.
- In addition there were never found remains of giants more than 3 meters high (this data affects Alberto Canosa).