Rules of the list
|The list must meet the following conditions:
- Black Clover:
- Black Clover - EP21: A stone model of the Royal Capital was made for observation (para-GTS scene).
- Black Clover - EP31: Noelle talks to Sekke, who is seen as a hologram (para-giantess scene).
- Black Clover - EP41: There’s a reprimand where Asta believes Noelle and other members of royalty would not understand how valuable money is. Also Gauche makes a giant sand sculpture of his little sister Marie.
- Black Clover - EP50: Charmy is able to shrink her opponents when binded in her cotton (para-giantess scene).
- Black Clover - EP53: Charmy is a para-giantess compared to Slyph (a "fairy").
- Bleach: From episode 343 (where The Lost Substitute Shinigami arc starts), Riruka Dokugamine appears, which has the ability ("fullbring") to shrink objects.
- Bleach - EP348: Riruka Dokugamine helps Ichigo (the protagonsitas of the series) to obtain temporary powers called "fullbring". For this, Riruka Dokugamine trains Ichigo by shrinking him and forcing him to fight against a stuffed pig that has a human soul.
- Bleach - EP349: The training of the previous episode continues, although Riruka Dokugamine rarely intervenes with the shrunken ones.
- Bleach - EP351: Two new training modalities appear: a cage that houses 2 stuffed animals (a chicken and a pig); the other is an aquarium, where Ichigo must face a human shrunken directly.
- Bleach - EP352: There are few interactions between the para-giantess Riruka Dokugamine and the shrunken ones. The cover of the episode refers to the aquarium where (shrunken) Ichigo is fighting.
- Bleach - EP364: This is the third last episode. Riruka Dokugamine uses her shrinking ability to turn Rukia Kuchiki into a stuffed rabbit (much smaller). Riruka Dokugamine also tells her story of how she used her shrinking ability to shrink a neighbor (that she loved) and keep it as a toy.
- Brigadoon: Marin & Melan - EP21: Moe Kisaragi, the best friend of the protagonist, has grown to a giant size, she then tries to be stopped by the army, but continues to grow more in the process.