Here are tutorials for all kinds of situations.
- How to get screenshots from VLC media player: This software is the best video player so far, but we must handle it.
- How to get screenshots from FFmpeg: This software is the best video editor so far, but we must handle it.
- How to create animated GIFs: The galleries of episodes of series not only consist of static images, there are also animated GIFs.
Concepts and artistic resources (for graphic art and animation)
- Photomanipulation: Modify a photo.
- Perspective: The more distant bodies look smaller. The GTS community has given several uses to this optical phenomenon:
- Depth of field: Zone where the eyes (biological or electronic) see the bodies more clear.
- Tilt shift: In photography, it is used to alter a panoramic image and make it look like a thumbnail.