Chilean amateur illustrator.
- Sociable: Respond to comments several times.
- Dunning-Kruger: He thinks his drawings are good, he finds it difficult to see his own imperfections. Consequently, he improves very slowly.
His style is based on the cartoons and animés transmitted in children's channels (Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Fox Kids/Jetix) in Latin America from 1995 to 2008.
In addition, Diego draws it in such a way that it looks like drawings made by a child of 8 to 12 years. Let's take a look at its features:
- Eyes: Almost always totally circular (including irises, except fan-arts towards pokémon). For women there are eyelashes.
- Head: Is similar to the manga style, as it is spherical and with a pointed chin, the nose is small and pointed, and the eyes are large.
- Body: Disproportionate, although he says that he has practiced human proportions, he does not show it in his drawings. Could it be that his artistic ability does not give him more?
- Line-art: He made them with a marker when he drew directly on paper. Now that you have switched to digital editing, use the pen tool.
- Color: He uses a uniform and saturated coloring. Rarely adds shadows and shader, and if it does, he does poorly.
- Details: Very scarce, supposedly because he wants to emulate a cartoon style.
Gallery with paper and marker
Initially everything was done with a marker:
Gallery with digital technology
Now he decided to go digital, but substantially his style and technique are the same.