Rules of the list
|The list must meet the following conditions:
- Gantz: This controversial manga has always had giants, but masculine (usually are the "final bosses" of each mission, which is a video game cliché).
- WARNING: This manga has very explicit scenes, if you're going to venture to read it, do it at your own risk.
- Gantz - CH264-CH266: Appears a strange being, which is the juxtaposition of several naked female bodies, so that they form a kind of giantess, but it is debatable to know if that monster can be considered "giantess" by the GTS community.
- Gantz - CH306-CH383: The Earth is invaded by a race of humanoid giants who want to capture humans to devour or use them for their personal enjoyment. Only in this "saga" appear the giantesses (but that is to say: they are not perfectly human in appearance). Among them is Fra Rarada.
- Giant Warrior Nagi: A “Battle Gem” is crafted to have women be enlarged and fight each other. These women can easily surpass 30 meters