He is an American illustrator with a children's style (similar to diego-toon-master).
Judging by the way he draws, repeats ideas constantly and shapes his ideas, he may suffer from some mental problem, in particular, most likely some kind of autism.
- Repetitive: If an idea likes repeating without tiring.
- Western caricature type: It seems that the style he uses is his own.
- Circular eyes (women have 2 huge eyelashes).
- Spherical head.
- Very curved human bodies, in such a way that they resemble being made of some flexible plastic material.
- Color: Simple, and lacking shadows and shading.
- Scenarios: Almost does not draw them, and if he does, he does them in a very simple way.
We have said that this guy repeats ideas. In fact, he repeats to the same pose (similar to what ArthurT does). Here are some examples:
The upper half of a woman's body is drawn by interacting with some smaller man:
In this case, it can be appreciated that he draws to the women big breasts, but in an unrealistic way (seem spheres):
He draws them seated, interacting in some way with a smaller man: