Rules of the list
|The list must meet the following conditions:
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold:
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - SE1-EP05: A sorceress (main villain of the episode) becomes a dragon (metamorphosis) to face the heroes.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - SE1-EP19: Bat-Mite, an absurd character with extradimensional powers, suffers "hallucinations" where he sees Batman's main enemies as giants, among them, Catwoman.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - SE2-EP11: During the "teaser", Zatanna, to beat the villain Abra Kadabra, shrinks him. Beyond that, the episode is very important: it shows Batman's encounter with Joe Chill, the criminal who murdered his parents.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - SE2-EP16: Batman must rearrange Doom Patrol (though somewhat old). Therefore, you must convince Rita Farr to return to action.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - SE2-EP18: The Joker acquires the powers of Bat-Mite, and while singing and making himself look like a giant, dance briefly with the Statue of Liberty (whose legs are made of human skin).
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - SE2-EP21: Batman teams up with Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters. Among this last group is Doll Man, who sometimes interacts with Phantom Lady (she takes on the role of para-GTS).
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - SE3-EP12: Within the imagination of the protagonists, there is speculation about a fight between Batman and Giganta.
- Bobby’s World - SE5-EP03: Bobby imagines being able to fit in Harry’s cage where he sees his older sister, Kelly, outside the cage. (Para-giantess)